Why “NARINE” Dietary Lactic Acid Product is Preferable than Matsun?
- “NARINE” is given to a newborn immediately after birth as a breast milk substitute, it is also used in feeding of premature infants. Matsun and Kefir do not fulfill these functions.
- “NARINE” has high ability to stimulate synthesis of vitamins and lactic acid in the body, as a result is their rapid assimilability from the intestine. Matsun and Kefir do not possess such properties.
- “NARINE” bacteria took root in the human intestine for a long time while Matsun and Kefir do not stay long in the intestine. This explains prolonged curative effect of “NARINE”.
- “NARINE” bacteria are not destroyed under the influence of antibiotics and chemodrugs that is why “NARINE” can be used in combination with them.
- Bacterial effect of “NARINE” is 1.5-2 times longer than that of Matsun and Kefir. That is why “NARINE” is used in therapy of many diseases in contrast to Matsun and Kefir.